Friday, October 19, 2012

Good morning

I think I might have to change the title of the Blog from Thursday Thoughts to Friday's Fictional Fantasies but that might garner a whole different set of subscribers!  It might be wiser to try to fit this in on Thursday!

Good rehearsal on Tuesday. I think the effort put in on the nuts and bolts of vocal technique paid off. The rep is learned and I want to run all the pieces for the concert next Tuesday.

As well, I would like you to be prepared to work on Howard Cable's Noel Canadien on Tuesday. This is a 12 minute work made up of French Canadian carols for choir and brass quintet. We will spend time on it on Tuesday. Also on Tuesday, Bo Holten's "First Snow."

Thank you again for your hard work. I hope the people who were ill Tuesday are feeling better and back on your feet. We missed you!

So to send you on your way to a great weekend, here is a little something completely different (as Monty would say!). Give a listen to these street musicians:

http://www.wimp.com/thatvoice/

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment